- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup of peanut butter (or more if you like peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of reeses mini cups,
preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your baking pan with parchment paper.
Mix the butter and sugars on low until mixed, than add in your eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and in your remaining ingredients and mix until combined. I used a cookie scoop and put them on the pan. I cooked for about 12-15 minutes , I like my cookies to be a little chewy in the middle so I took them out early and let them continue to cook on their own.
Be careful not to over bake your cookies.